Stenomeris is a genus of plants in the Dioscoreaceae. It has two known species, native to Southeast Asia. Older systems such as that of Hutchinson placed Stenomeris as the type genus of the Stenomeridaceae family, order Dioscoreales (Stenomeridaceae J. Agardh, nom. cons.).
- Stenomeris borneensis Oliv. - Borneo, Malaysia, Sumatra, Mindanao
- Stenomeris dioscoreifolia Planch. - Philippines
- ^ a b Kew World Checklist of Selected Plant Families
- ^ Govaerts, R., Wilkin, P. & Saunders, R.M.K. (2007). World Checklist of Dioscoreales. Yams and their allies: 1-65. The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- ^ Theoria Syst. Pl.: 66 (1858)
- ^ U.S. National Plant Germplasm System: Stenomeridaceae J. Agardh, nom. cons.
This monocot-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.