- Aegina Eschscholtz, 1829 (2 species)
- Aeginona Lindsay, 2017 (monotypic – Aeginona brunnea)
- Aeginura Haeckel, 1879 (2 species)
- Bathykorus Raskoff, 2010 (monotypic – Bathykorus bouilloni)
- Jubanyella Fuentes & Pages, 2006 (monotypic – Jubanyella plemmyris)
- Otoporpa Xu & Zhang, 1978 (monotypic – Otoporpa polystriata)
Hydrozoans with dome-shaped bells and tentacles set above the undulating margin of the bell. There are gastric pouches containing the gonads situated between the tentacles, the number of pouches being greater than the number of tentacles. The pouches extend below the points of origin of the primary tentacles. Some genera have a peripheral canal system and others do not, and some have secondary tentacles.
This subphylum Medusozoa related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.