The spider genus Nuctenea belongs to the Araneidae family. Its most familiar member is the Walnut Orb-Weaver Spider, N. umbratica.
- Nuctenea cedrorum (Simon, 1929) — Algeria
- Nuctenea silvicultrix (C. L. Koch, 1835) — Palearctic
- Nuctenea umbratica (Clerck, 1757) — Europe to Azerbaijan
- Nuctenea umbratica nigricans (Franganillo, 1909) — Portugal
- Nuctenea umbratica obscura (Franganillo, 1909) — Portugal
- Platnick, Norman I. (2008): The world spider catalog, version 9.0. American Museum of Natural History.
This Araneidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.