provided by wikipedia EN
Syncollesis is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae. It includes at least nine species.
- Syncollesis ankaliranoViette, 1981
- Syncollesis bellista(Bethune-Baker, 1913)
- Syncollesis coerulea(Warren, 1896)
- Syncollesis elegans(Prout, 1912)
- Syncollesis idiaProut, 1930
- Syncollesis paulianiHerbulot, 1954
- Syncollesis seydeliDebauche, 1941
- Syncollesis tiviaeProut, 1934
- Syncollesis trilineata(Hampson, 1910)
This Geometrinae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.