Artipe is a genus of butterflies in the family Lycaenidae. The species of this genus are found in the Indomalaya ecozone, the Palearctic ecozone (Himalayas - China) and the Australasian ecozone (New Guinea).
Genus Artipe was erected by Jean Baptiste Boisduval in 1870.
- Artipe anna (Druce, 1896)
- Artipe eryx (Linnaeus, 1771) - green flash
- Artipe grandis (Rothschild & Jordan, 1905)
- Artipe dohertyi (Oberthür, 1894)
- "Artipe Boisduval, 1870" at Markku Savela's Lepidoptera and Some Other Life Forms
- Data related to Artipe at Wikispecies
- Media related to Artipe at Wikimedia Commons
This Theclinae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.