Collabium is a genus of flowering plants in the orchid family, Orchidaceae. Species of Collabium are typically terrestrial and grow under shade in forests. They are distributed in southeast Asia from the Himalayas in India, Burma to China, and to the island groups in Malaysia, the Philippines, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, New Caledonia, and Fiji.
There are 11 species, which include:
- Collabium acuticalcar W.Burgh & de Vogel
- Collabium bicameratum (J.J.Sm.) J.J.Wood
- Collabium chloranthum (Gagnep.) Seidenf.
- Collabium nebulosum Blume
- ^ Pridgeon, AM, PJ Cribb, MW Chase, and FN Rasmussen, eds. Genera Orchidacearum: Epidendroideae (Part one). Volume 4. pp. 132-134.
This Epidendroideae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.