provided by wikipedia EN
There are currently four recognized species in this genus:
- Glaniopsis denudata T. R. Roberts, 1982
- Glaniopsis gossei T. R. Roberts, 1982
- Glaniopsis hanitschi Boulenger, 1899
- Glaniopsis multiradiata T. R. Roberts, 1982
- ^ Kottelat, M. (2012): Conspectus cobitidum: an inventory of the loaches of the world (Teleostei: Cypriniformes: Cobitoidei). Archived February 11, 2013, at the Wayback Machine. The Raffles Bulletin of Zoology, Suppl. No. 26: 1-199.
This Cypriniformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.