Archipsocidae is a family of Psocoptera belonging to the suborder Psocomorpha. Members of the family are characterised by their reduced wing venation. Some species are viviparous. The family includes about 80 species in five genera.
- Lienhard, C. & Smithers, C. N. 2002. Psocoptera (Insecta): World Catalogue and Bibliography. Instrumenta Biodiversitatis, vol. 5. Muséum d'histoire naturelle, Genève.
- Echinophthiriidae (seal lice)
- Haematopinidae (ungulate lice)
- Hoplopleuridae (armoured lice)
- Linognathidae (pale lice)
- Pediculidae (body lice, head lice)
- Pthiridae (crab lice or pubic lice)
- Polyplacidae (spiny rat lice)
- Pachytroctidae (paraphyletic?)
This Psocoptera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.