Distribution of Amblycorypha rivograndis in North America north of Mexico
Version of manually-generated dot map displayed above, showing U.S. and Canadian records, was harvested from SINA on Aug-05-2018.
Dots show county records; shaded area shows likely general distribution.
See also this computer-generated U.S. distribution map, produced in 2003 from records in a database available on the Singing Insects of North America site.
Included On The Following Pages:
- Life (creatures)
- Cellular (cellular organisms)
- Eukaryota (eukaryotes)
- Opisthokonta (opisthokonts)
- Metazoa (animals)
- Protostomia (protostomes)
- Ecdysozoa (ecdysozoans)
- Arthropoda (arthropods)
- Hexapoda (hexapods)
- Insecta (insects)
- Pterygota (winged insects)
- Orthoptera (grasshoppers and relatives)
- Tettigoniidae (katydids)
- Amblycorypha rivograndis (Rio Grande Virtuoso Katydid)
- NO NAME!
Content Not In Any Collection Map Image
- original media file
- visit source
- partner site
- Singing Insects of North America maps