The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- CBC News, Ottawa, July 24, 2011. C. difficile linked to 26th death in Ontario. CBC News. Retrieved March 22, 2012 from http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2011/07/24/tor-c-difficile-death-stcatharines623.html
- Foden-Vencil, F. March 12, 2012. CDC Warns Of Increasing Clostridium Difficile Infections. Oregon Public Broadcasting. Retrieved March 22, 2012 from http://news.opb.org/article/cdc-warns-increasing-clostridium-difficile-infections/.
- Grady, D., March 19, 2012. Gut Infections Are Growing More Lethal. New York Times. Retrieved March 22, 2012 from http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/20/health/gut-infections-are-growing-much-more-lethal.html?_r=3&pagewanted=1&emc=eta1
- Prevot. 1938. IJSB Vol.30 pp.279
- Shimura J., Hiraki K. & Garrity G.M. (eds) (2013). BIOS: Bacteriology Insight Orienting System (version Dec 2006). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- U.S. Food and Drug Association (FDA) Press Release, May 27, 2011. FDA approves treatment for Clostridium difficile infection. Retrieved March 22, 2012 from http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm257024.htm
- Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. March 19, 2012. “Clostridium difficile”. Retrieved March 22, 2012 from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Clostridium_difficile&oldid=482717799>
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!