The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Contreras-Balderas, S. and M.A. Escalante-C.0 Distribution and known impacts of exotic fishes in Mexico. p. 102-130. In W.R. Courtenay, Jr. and J.R. Stauffer, Jr. (eds.) Distribution, biology and management of exotic fishes. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, USA. (Ref. 6447)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Greenfield, D.W. and T. Greenfield0 Introgressive hybridization between Gilaorcutti and Hesperoleucus symmetricus (Pisces: Cyprinidae) in the Guyama River basin , California: I. Meristics, morphometric and breeding. Copeia 1972(4):849-459. (Ref. 29496)
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Hugg, D.O.0 MAPFISH georeferenced mapping database. Freshwater and estuarine fishes of North America. Life Science Software. Dennis O. and Steven Hugg, 1278 Turkey Point Road, Edgewater, Maryland, USA. (Ref. 12193)
- Jelks, H.L., S.J. Walsh, N.M. Burkhead, S. Contreras-Balderas, E. D
- Klinkhardt, M, M. Tesche and H. Greven0 Database of fish chromosomes. Westarp Wissenschaften. (Ref. 34370)
- Lafferty, K.D. and C.J. Page0 Predation on the endangered tidewater goby, Eucyclogobius newberryi, by the introduced African clawed frog, Xenopus laevis, with notes on the frog's parasites. Copeia 1997(3):589-592. (Ref. 26951)
- Nelson, J.S., E.J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-P
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Page, L.M. and B.M. Burr. 1991. A field guide to freshwater fishes of North America north of Mexico. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston. 432 p.
- Page, L.M. and B.M. Burr0 A field guide to freshwater fishes of North America north of Mexico. Houghton Mifflin Company, Boston. 432 p. (Ref. 5723)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 A list of common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (12)1-174. (Ref. 276)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Pub. (20):183 p. (Ref. 3814)
- Vasil'ev, V.P.0 Chromosome numbers in fish-like vertebrates and fish. J. Ichthyol. 20(3):1-38. (Ref. 8973)
- Welcomme, R.L.0 International introductions of inland aquatic species. FAO Fish. Tech. Pap. 294. 318 p. (Ref. 1739)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!