The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bailly, N. (2015). Hippocampus subelongatus Castelnau, 1873. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=275211
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- CITES0 Appendices I, II and III valid from 25 September 2012. UNEP. (Ref. 93496)
- Foster, S.J. and A.C.J. Vincent0 Life history and ecology of seahorses: implications for conservation and management. J. Fish Biol. 65:1-61. (Ref. 52034)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Jones, A.G. and J.C. Avise0 Mating systems and sexual selection in male-pregnant pipefishes and seahorses: insights from microsatellite-based studies of maternity. Am. Genet. Assoc. 92:150-158. (Ref. 59213)
- Kendrick, A.J. and G.A. Hyndes0 Patterns in the abundance and size distribution of syngnathid fishes among habitats in a seagrass-dominated marine environment. Estuar. Coast. Shelf Sci. 57:631-640. (Ref. 51523)
- Lourie, S.A., A.C.J. Vincent and H.J. Hall. 1999. Seahorses: an identification guide to the world's species and their conservation. Project Seahorse, London. 214 p.
- Lourie, S.A., A.C.J. Vincent and H.J. Hall0 Seahorses: an identification guide to the world's species and their conservation. Project Seahorse, London. 214 p. (Ref. 30915)
- Whiteman, E.A. and I.M. C
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!