The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Eschmeyer, William N. 1990. Genera of Recent Fishes. iii + 697
- Evermann, Barton Warren, 1835-1932. 1899. Report on Investigations by the United States Fish Commission in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas in 1897. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Report of the Commissioner (United States Commission of Fish and Fisheries), 1897/1898; Plate 36
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- Nash, C. W. 1908. Vertebrates of Ontario. Toronto, ONT : L. K. Cameron; Facing page 100
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- New York (State). Forest, Fish and Game Commissioner. 1907. Annual Reports of the Forest, Fish and Game Commissioner of the State of New York for 1904-1905-1906 (10th-12th). Albany, NY : J. B. Lyon Company, State Printers; Facing page 218
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!