The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of April 2006. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in April 2006. (Ref. 56787)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of December 2001. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in December 2001. (Ref. 40966)
- Eschmeyer, W.N. (ed.)0 Catalog of fishes. Updated database version of November 1999. Catalog databases as made available to FishBase in November 1999. (Ref. 33021)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Institute of Hydrobiology, Academia Sinica, Shanghai Natural Museum and Ministry of Agriculture of China0 The freshwater fishes of China in coloured illustrations. Vol. 3. Institute of Hydrobiology , Academia Sinica and Shanghai Natural Museum and Ministry of Agriculture of China. 166p. (Ref. 51717)
- McAllister, D.E.0 A working list of fishes of the world. Copies available from D.E. McAllister, Canadian Museum of Nature, P.O. Box 3443, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6P4, Canada. 2661 p. plus 1270 p. Index. (Ref. 27116)
- Pan, X.-F., L. Li, J.-X. Yang and X.-Y. Chen0 Sinocyclocheilus xichouensis, a new species of golden-line fish from the Red River drainage in Yunnan, China (Teleostei: Cypriniformes). Zool. Res. 34(4):368-373. (Ref. 93974)
- Romero, A., Y.-H. Zhao and X.-Y. Chen. 2009. The hypogean fishes of China. Environ. Biol. Fishes 86(1):211-278.
- Romero, A., Y.-H. Zhao and X.-Y. Chen0 The hypogean fishes of China. Environ. Biol. Fish. 86(1):211-278. (Ref. 86777)
- Shan, X., R. Lin, P. Yue and X. Chu0 Cyprinidae: Barbinae. p. 3-170. In P. Yue et al. (Eds). Fauna Sinica. Osteichthyes. Cypriniformes III. Science Press. Beijing. 1-661. (Ref. 45620)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!