The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Guiry, M.D. (2001). Macroalgae of Rhodophycota, Phaeophycota, Chlorophycota, and two genera of Xanthophycota, in: Costello, M.J. et al. (Ed.) (2001). European register of marine species: a check-list of the marine species in Europe and a bibliography of guides to their identification. Collection Patrimoines Naturels, 50: pp. 20-38
- Guiry, Michael D. (2013). Acrosiphonia sonderi (Kützing) Kornmann, 1962. In: Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. (2013). AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed through: Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. (2013). AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=144412 on 2013-03-02
- Harms, J. (1993) Check list of species (algae, invertebrates and vertebrates) found in the vicinity of the island of Helgoland (North Sea, German Bight) - a review of recent records. - Helgoländer Meeresunters., 47: 1-34. [p. 25, tab. 3: Gastrosaccus spinifer, Mysis relicta, Praunus inermis, Schistomysis kervillei, Schistomysis spiritus
- MEDIN (2011). UK checklist of marine species derived from the applications Marine Recorder and UNICORN, version 1.0.
- Natural Geography in Shore Areas (NaGISA) database, compiled by Ann Knowlton.
- North-West Atlantic Ocean species (NWARMS)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!