Data about <i>Taeniopoda reticulata</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Taeniopoda reticulata
- A group of geographically or geologically associated islands.
- A landform elevated above the surrounding area.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- Grassland used for grazing of ungulate livestock as part of a farm or ranch.
- Sandy beach
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- A large expanse of saline water usually connected with an ocean.
- A wetland that features permanent inundation of large areas of land by shallow bodies of water, generally with a substantial number of hummocks, or dry-land protrusions.
- Tropical moist broadleaf forest biome
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.