Acria is a moth genus of the superfamily Gelechioidea. It is placed in the subfamily Depressariinae, which is often – particularly in older treatments – considered a distinct family Depressariidae or included in the Elachistidae.
- Acria amphorodes (Meyrick, 1923) (India)
- Acria ceramitis Meyrick, 1908 (China, India, Korea, Japan)
- Acria cocophaga Chen & Wu, 2011
- Acria emarginella (Donovan, 1804) (China, India, Japan, Sri Lanka)
- Acria equibicruris Wang, 2008 (China)
- Acria eulectra Meyrick, 1908 (India)
- Acria gossypiella Shiraki
- Acria nivalis Wang & Li, 2000 (China)
- Acria obtusella (Walker, 1864) (Borneo, Sri Lanka)
- Acria ornithorrhyncha Wang, 2008 (China)
- Acria psamatholeuca Meyrick, 1930
- Acria sciogramma Meyrick, 1915 (New Guinea)
- Acria xanthosaris Meyrick, 1908 (India)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!