The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bridel, S. E. 1819 . Muscol. Recent. Suppl. 4. C. G. Ettinger, Gotha.
- Corley, M. F. V., A. C. Crundwell, R. Düll, M. O. Hill & A. J. E. Smith. 1981 . Mosses of Europe and the Azores: an annotated list of species, with synonyms from the recent literature. J. Bryol. 11: 609–689.
- Crosby, M. R. & R. E. Magill. 1981. A Dictionary of Mosses, third printing. Monogr. Syst. Bot. Missouri Bot. Gard. 3. 43 pp.
- Crum, H. A., W. C. Steere & L. E. Anderson. 1973. A new list of mosses of North America north of Mexico. Bryologist 76: 85–130.
- Muscologia Recentiorum Supplementum 4: 20. 1819. (Muscol. Recent. Suppl.)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!