Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:11
Specimens with Barcodes:11
Species With Barcodes:1
- Violet-eared waxbill (Uraeginthus granatinus)
- Blue waxbill (Uraeginthus angolensis)
- Purple grenadier (Uraeginthus ianthinogaster)
- Red-cheeked cordon-bleu (Uraeginthus bengalus)
- Blue-capped cordon-bleu (Uraeginthus cyanocephalus)
- Clement, P., et al. Finches and Sparrows: An Identification Guide. Christopher Helm. London, UK. 1993.
|This Estrildidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!