The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Hughes, J. M. 2006. Phylogeny of the cuckoo genus Coccyzus (Aves : Cucutidae): a test of monophyly. Systematics and Biodiversity 4(4):483-488.
- Hughes, J. M. 1997. Taxonomic significance of host-egg mimicry by facultative brood parasites of the avian genus Coccyzus (Cuculidae). Canadian Journal of Zoology 75:1380-1386.
- Sorenson, M.D. and R.B. Payne. 2005. Molecular systematics: cuckoo phylogeny inferred from mitochondrial DNA sequences. Pp. 68-94 in R.B. Payne. Bird Families of the World: Cuckoos. Oxford University Press.
- WoRMS (2013). Coccyzus. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=415217
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!