The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Crosby M.R. (ed) (2013). MOST: Moss TROPICOS Database (version 1, Jul 2004). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Crosby, M. R. and others - INSUFFICIENT. 1999. INSUFFICIENTLY known because not REVISED since its pre-1963 publication; that is to say we have no more information about the species than Index Muscorum; merely relisted without additional specimens in a checklist since 1963; may have been treated in. Checklist Mosses
- Crum, H. 1994. Miscellaneous notes on the genus Sphagnum. 5 new and notable species of South America. J. Hattori Bot. Lab. 77: 233–253. http://www.tropicos.org/Reference/9014758
- SPECIMEN BASED RECORD. Published protolog data. http://www.tropicos.org/Reference/9990002
- Warnstorf. 1915. Hedwigia