Data about <i>Sphagnum imbricatum</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Sphagnum imbricatum
- Coniferous forest biome
- A coniferous forest biome is a forest biome which contains densely packed populations or communities of coniferous trees, strongly limiting light penetration to the forest floor.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- Any material within 2 m from the Earth's surface that is in contact with the atmosphere, with the exclusion of living organisms, areas with continuous ice not covered by other material, and water bodies deeper than 2 m.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!