The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Flory, J.E. & Hawley, G.R.W 1994. A Hydrodictyon reticulatum bloom at Loe Pool, Cornwall and its catchment. European Journal of Phycology 29: 17-20.
- John, D.M. & Tsarenko, P. 2002. Order Chlorococcales. In John, D.M., Whitton, B.A. & Brook, A.J. (eds). The Freshwater Algal Flora of the British Isles, pp.327-409. Cambridge University Press and Natural History Museum, Cambridge.
- John, D.M. Douglas (now Stevens), G.E. Brooks, S.J. Jones, G.C. Ellaway, J. & Rundle, S.1998. Blooms of the water net Hydrodictyon reticulatum ( Chlorococcales, Chlorophyta) in a coastal lake in the British Isles: their cause, seasonality and impact. Biologia, Bratislava 53/4: 537-545.
- John, D.M. Pentecost, A. & Whitton, D.M. 2001. Terrestrial and freshwater eucaryotic algae. In Hawksworth, D.L. (ed.) The Changing Wildlife of Great Britain and Ireland, pp. 148-149. Systematics Association Special Volume 52. Taylor & Francis, London and New York.
- McManus, H.A. & Lewis, L.A. 2005. Molecular phylogenetics, morphological variation and colony-form evolution in the family Hydrodictyaceae (Sphaeropleales, Chlorophyta). Phycologia 44: 582-595.
- Pickett-Heaps, J.D. 1975. Green Algae. Structure, Reproduction and Evolution in Seclected Genera. Sinauer Associated, Sunderland, Masssachusetts.
- Wells, R.D.S, Hall, J.A. Clayton, J.S. Champion, P.D., Payne, P.D. & Hofstra, D.E. 1999.The Rise and Fall of Water Net Hydrodictyon reticulatum in New Zealand. Journal of Aquatic Plant Management 37: 49-55.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!