The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1. IUCN Red List (October, 2008) http://www.iucnredlist.org http://www.iucnredlist.org
- 1998. website, Zoonomen - Zoological Nomenclature Resource
- 2. del Hoyo, J., Elliott, A. and Sargatal, J. (2005) Handbook of the Birds of the World. Volume 10: Cuckoo-Shrikes to Thrushes. Lynx Edicions, Barcelona.
- 3. Darwin, C.R. (1845) Journal of researches into the natural history and geology of the countries visited during the voyage of H.M.S. Beagle round the world, under the Command of Capt. Fitz Roy, R.N. 2nd edition. John Murray, London.
- 4. Ridgely, R.S. and Tudor, G. (1989) The Birds of South America, Volume I: The Oscine Passerines: Jays, Swallows, Wrens, Thrushes and Allies, Vireos, Wood-warblers, Tanagers, Icterids and Finches. The University of Texas Press, Austin.
- 5. Sackmann, P. and Reboreda, J.C. (2003) A comparative study of shiny cowbird parasitism in two large hosts: chalk-browed mockingbird and rufous-bellied thrush. Condor, 105: 728 - 736.
- 6. Payne, R.B. (1977) Ecology of brood parasitism in birds. Annual Reviews in Ecology and Systematics, 8: 1 - 28.
- BirdLife International 2012. Mimus saturninus
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. ix + 259
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2015). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Mar 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!