The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Phylogeny of the Bacillariaceae with emphasis on the genus Pseudo-nitzschia (Bacillariophyceae) based on partial LSU rDNA. European Journal of Phycology. 37, 115-134. (2002).
- Stoermer, E. F., R. G. Kreis, Jr., and N. A. Andresen. 1999. Checklist of Diatoms from the Laurentian Great Lakes, II. Journal of Great Lakes Research, vol. 25, no. 3. 515-566
- Thompson, RM and Townsend CR. 2005. Energy availability, spatial heterogeneity and ecosystem size predict food-web structure in streams. OIKOS 108: 137-148.
- Thompson, RM and Townsend, CR. 1999. The effect of seasonal variation on the community structure and food-web attributes of two streams: implications for food-web science. Oikos 87: 75-88.
- Thompson, RM and Townsend, CR. 2003. Impacts on stream food webs of native and exotic forest: an intercontinental comparison. Ecology 84:145-161
- Townsend, CR, Thompson, RM, McIntosh, AR, Kilroy, C, Edwards, ED, Scarsbrook, MR. 1998. Disturbance, resource supply and food-web architecture in streams. Ecology Letters 1:200-209.