The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Marine Algae of California. Palo Alto, California: Stanford University Press. (1976).
- Pacific Seaweeds. Madeira Park, British Columbia, Canada: Harbour Publishing. (2000).
- PHYLOGENETIC SYSTEMATICS OF THE ULVACEAE (ULVALES, ULVOPHYCEAE) USING CHLOROPLAST AND NUCLEAR DNA SEQUENCES. Journal of Phycology. 38, (2002).
- A molecular systematic study of Ulva (Ulvaceae, Ulvales) from the northeast Pacific . Phycologia. 43, 364-382. (2004).
- Linnaeus was right all along: Ulva and Enteromorpha are not distinct genera. European Journal of Phycology. 38, 277-294. (2003).
- Seashore Life of the Northern Pacific Coast, 3rd printing (with corrections). Seattle: University of Washington Press. (1993).
- The Seaweed Handbook. New York: Dover Publications. (1986).
- ARE “GREEN TIDES” HARMFUL ALGAL BLOOMS? TOXIC PROPERTIES OF WATER-SOLUBLE EXTRACTS FROM TWO BLOOM-FORMING MACROALGAE, ULVA FENESTRATA AND ULVARIA OBSCURA (ULVOPHYCEAE). Journal of Phycology. 39, 874-879. (2003).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!