The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Biology and systematics of heterokont and haptophyte algae. American Journal of Botany. 91, 1508-1522. (2004).
- Arnold, Augusta Foote. 1903. Sea-Beach at Ebb-Tide. New York : Century Co.; Plate II
- Koehl MAR; Silk WK; Liang H; Mahadevan L. 2008. How kelp produce blade shapes suited to different flow regimes: A new wrinkle. Integr. Comp. Biol. 48(6): 834-851.
- Koehl, M. A. R. ; Wainwright, S. A. 1977. Mechanical adaptations of a giant kelp. Limnol. Oceanogr. 22: 1067-1071.
- Smith, Hugh M. 1905. Utilization of Seaweeds in the United States. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the Bureau of Fisheries, Vol.24, 1904; Page 173
- Steven Vogel. 2003. Comparative Biomechanics: Life's Physical World. Princeton: Princeton University Press. 580 p.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!