The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2001. "Canadian Sage Grouse Recovery Strategy" (On-line). Accessed October 04, 2012 at http://www.srd.alberta.ca/FishWildlife/SpeciesAtRisk/LegalDesignationOfSpeciesAtRisk/RecoveryProgram/documents/SageGrousePlan.pdf.
- 2004. "Gunnison Sage Grouse" (On-line). All About Birds. Accessed October 29, 2012 at http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Gunnison_Sage-Grouse/lifehistory.
- 2005. website, AOU Check-List (07-2005)
- 2005. website, Zoonomen - Zoological Nomenclature Resource, 2005.05.23
- 2005. website, 2004 IUCN Red List of Threatened Species, 06-Jun-2005
- 2011. "An Animal of the High Desert - Greater Sage Grouse" (On-line). Idaho National Library. Accessed October 29, 2012 at http://www.gsseser.com/Newsletter/archive/Sagegrouse.htm.
- 2012. "Encyclopedia of Life" (On-line). Centrocercus Minimus: Gunnison Sage Grouse. Accessed October 29, 2012 at http://eol.org/pages/900212/details.
- 2012. "Gunnison Reservoir" (On-line). Water Quality Utah. Accessed November 14, 2012 at http://www.waterquality.utah.gov/watersheds/lakes/GUNNISON.pdf.
- 2012. "BLM Colorado Sage-grouse Conservation Effort" (On-line). Bureau of Land Management. Accessed October 29, 2012 at http://www.blm.gov/co/st/en/BLM_Programs/wildlife/sage-grouse.html.
- BirdLife International 2012. Centrocercus minimus
- Clements, J. F., T. S. Schulenberg, M. J. Iliff, D. Roberson, T. A. Fredericks, B. L. Sullivan, and C. L. Wood. 2014. The eBird/Clements checklist of birds of the world: Version 6.9. Downloaded from http://www.birds.cornell.edu/clementschecklist/download/
- Connelly, J., M. Schroeder, A. Sands, C. Braun. 2000. Guidelines to manage sage grouse populations and their habitats. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 28/4: 967-985. Accessed November 14, 2012 at http://sagemap.wr.usgs.gov/Docs/Sage_Grouse_Guidelines.PDF.
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition. 1039
- Falsetto, R., J. Soceka, J. Sowell, A. Stork. 2011. "Western State Colorado University" (On-line). Digital Land-Cover Map of the Gunnison Basin. Accessed November 14, 2012 at http://www.western.edu/academics/geology/research/landcover/digital-land-cover-map-of-the-gunnison-basin.html.
- Fish and Wildlife Service. Determination for the Gunnison Sage-grouse as a Threatened or Endangered Species. FWS-R6-ES-2009-0080. MO: National Archives and Records Administration. 2010. Accessed November 14, 2012 at http://www.fws.gov/mountain-prairie/species/birds/gunnisonsagegrouse/75FR59804.pdf.
- Gibson, R. 1990. Relationships between Blood Parasites, Mating Success and Phenotypic Cues in Male Sage Grouse Centrocercus urophasianus. Amer. Zool., 30/2: 271-278. Accessed November 04, 2012 at http://icb.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/2/271.short.
- Gibson, R. 1996. Female choice in sage grouse: the roles of attraction and active comparison. Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology, 39/1: 55-59. Accessed November 04, 2012 at http://www.springerlink.com/content/68wyw9qflmy27duh/.
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. ix + 259
- Grother, C. 2012. "Uncompahgre Plateau Project" (On-line). Gunnison Sage Grouse. Accessed October 23, 2012 at http://www.upproject.org/plateau/grouse.htm.
- McWilliams, J. 2002. "Centrocercus minimus, C. urophasianus. In: Fire Effects Information System" (On-line). Accessed October 17, 2012 at http://www.fs.fed.us/database/feis/animals/bird/cent/all.html#BiologicalDataAndHabitatRequirements.
- Orrell T. (custodian) (2015). ITIS Global: The Integrated Taxonomic Information System (version Mar 2015). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Patricelli, G. 2010. "Research Interests" (On-line). Accessed October 29, 2012 at http://www.eve.ucdavis.edu/gpatricelli/Patricelli_Research_Interests.html.
- Prather, P. 2010. "Factors Effecting Gunnison Sage Grouse (Centrocercus Minimus) Conservation in San Juan County, Utah" (On-line). Accessed October 17, 2012 at http://digitalcommons.usu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1823&context=etd&sei-redir=1&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Furl%3Fsa%3Df%26rct%3Dj%26url%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fdigitalcommons.usu.edu%2Fcgi%2Fviewcontent.cgi%253Farticle%253D1823%2526context%253Detd%26q%3DCentrocercus%2Bminimus%2Blifespan%26ei%3Dt2B_UPDnFMjp0QG9nYH4Cw%26usg%3DAFQjCNG80TT1c9ilSFjTf067nOIaMGzPvw#search=%22Centrocercus%20minimus%20lifespan%22.
- Sage Grouse Initiative. 2012. "Sage Grouse Initiative" (On-line). Accessed October 29, 2012 at http://sagegrouseinitiative.com/content/behavior.
- Schroeder, M., C. Aldridge, A. Apa, J. Bohne, C. Braun, J. Connelly, P. Deibert, S. Gardner, G. Kobriger, S. McAdam, C. MCCarthy, J. McCarthy, D. Mitchell, E. Rickerson, S. Stiver. 2004. Distribution of Sage-Grouse in North America. The Condor, 106.2: 363-376. Accessed October 04, 2012 at http://www.bioone.org/doi/abs/10.1650/7425.
- Sohl, T. 2012. "Gunnison Sage-Grouse" (On-line). South Dakota Birds and Birding. Accessed October 29, 2012 at http://sdakotabirds.com/species/gunnison_sage_grouse_info.htm.
- Ward, S., T. Messmer. 2006. "Gunnison Sage-grouse Winter and Summer Ecology in San Juan County, Utah" (On-line). Accessed November 04, 2012 at http://utahcbcp.org/files/uploads/sanjuan/SWOGREPORT2006.pdf.
- Young, J., C. Braun, S. Oyler-McCance, J. Hupp, T. Quinn. 2012. A New Species of Sage Grouse from Southwestern Colorado. The Wilson Bulletin, 112 (4): 445-453. Accessed October 04, 2012 at http://newweb.western.edu/faculty/jyoung/files-documents/Young%20et%20al%202000.pdf.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!