The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cairns, Stephen D., Dale R. Calder, Anita Brinckmann-Voss, Clovis B. Castro, Daphne G. Fautin,.. 2002. Common and Scientific Names of Aquatic Invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Cnidaria and Ctenophora, Second Edition, 2002. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 28. xi + 115
- Kramp, P. L. 1961. Synopsis of the medusae of the world. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom, vol. 40. 1-469
- Moore, Raymond C. 1956. Treatise on Invertebrate Paleontology. Part F: Coelenterata. xx + F1-F498
- Aurelia aurita, Moon Jellyfish. MarineBio. 2010, (2010).
- Aurelia aurita - Moon Jelly. 2010, (2005).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!