The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Dyntaxa (2013) Swedish Taxonomic Database. Accessed at www.dyntaxa.se [15-01-2013].
- Guiry, Michael D. (2013). Sargassum muticum (Yendo) Fensholt, 1955. In: Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. (2013). AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed through: Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. (2013). AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=494791 on 2013-03-02
- (2003). A check-list and atlas of the seaweeds of Britain and Ireland. London: British Phycological Society
- (1996). Collins pocket guide. Sea shore of Britain and northern Europe. London: HarperCollins.
- (1997). The species directory of the marine fauna and flora of the British Isles and surrounding seas. Belfast: Ulster Museum. [Ulster Museum publication, no. 276.]
- (1999). Marine Environment Resource Mapping And Information Database (MERMAID): Marine Nature Conservation Review Survey Database. [on-line] http://www.jncc.gov.uk/mermaid,
- (1990). Seaweeds. Their environment, biogeography and ecophysiology. New York: John Wiley & Sons
- MEDIN (2011). UK checklist of marine species derived from the applications Marine Recorder and UNICORN, version 1.0.
- (2002). National Biodiversity Network gateway. http://www.searchnbn.net, 2008-10-31 00:00:00
- Natural Geography in Shore Areas (NaGISA) database, compiled by Ann Knowlton.
- (1985). Provisional Atlas of the Marine Algae of Britain and Ireland. Huntingdon: Biological Records Centre, Institute of Terrestrial Ecology.
- Marine invasion history and vector analysis of California: a hotspot for western North America. Diversity and Distributions. 17, 362-373. (2011).
- Sargassum muticum
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!