The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. A. Mannering and N. Hiller. 2008. An early Cenozoic neoselachian shark fauna from the South Pacific. Palaeontology 51(6):1341-1365
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. / Hamlett, William C., ed. 1999. Checklist of Living Elasmobranchs. Sharks, Skates, and Rays: The Biology of Elasmobranch Fishes. 471-498
- Compagno, Leonard J. V. / Hamlett, William C., ed. 1999. Systematics and Body Form. Sharks, Skates, and Rays: The Biology of Elasmobranch Fishes. 1-42
- Jordan, David Starr. 1910. A Manual of the Vertebrate Animals of the Northern United States, Including the District North and East of the Ozark Mountains, South of the Laurentian Hills, North of the Southern Boundary of Virginia, and East of the Missouri River Inclusive of.. i - vi + 393
- Nelson, Joseph S. 2006. Fishes of the World, Fourth Edition. xix + 601
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!