The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bradley, R.A. 2013. Common Spiders of North America. University of California Press, Berkeley.
- Breene, R. G., D. Allen Dean, G. B. Edwards, Blain Hebert, Herbert W. Levi, Gail Manning, et al. 2003. Common Names of Arachnids, Fifth Edition. 42
- Coddington, J.A. 2005. Anapidae. Pp. 64-65 in D. Ubick, P. Paquin, P.E. Cushing, and V. Roth (eds.) Spiders of North America: an Identification Manual. American Arachnological Society.
- LePeru (2011), Atypidae to Theridiidae. The Spiders of Europe, a Synthesis 1: 338-338, URL:http://antbase.org/ants/publications/LePeru2011Excerpt/LePeru2011Excerpt.pdf
- Platnick, N. I. 2013. The world spider catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History, online at http://research.amnh.org/entomology/spiders/catalog/index.html.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!