The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bradley, R.A. 2013. Common Spiders of North America. University of California Press, Berkeley.
- Comstock, J.H. 1912. (Revised and edited by W.J. Gertsch 1940; reissued 1948 ). The Spider Book. Comstock Publishing Company, Ithaca, NY.
- D. Penney. 2001. Advances in the taxonomy of spiders in Miocene Amber from the Dominican Republic (Arthropoda: Araneae). Palaeontology 44(5):987-1009
- D. Penney. 2001. Advances in the taxonomy of spiders in Miocene amber from the Dominican Republic (Arthropoda: Araneae). Palaeontology 44:987-1009
- Platnick, N. I. 2013. The world spider catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History, online at http://research.amnh.org/entomology/spiders/catalog/index.html
- Platnick, N.I. and M.U. Shadab. 1974. A revision of the tranquillus and speciosus groups of the spider genus Trachelas (Araneae, Clubionidae) in North and Central America. American Museum Novitates No. 2553: 1-34.
- Ubick, D. and D.B. Richman. 2005. Corinnidae. Pp. 79-82 in D. Ubick, P. Paquin, P.E. Cushing, and V. Roth (eds.) Spiders of North America: an Identification Manual. American Arachnological Society.