The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bradley, R.A. 2013. Common Spiders of North America. University of California Press, Berkeley.
- Dippenaar-Schoema, A.S. and R. Jocqué. 1997. African Spiders. An Identification Manual. Plant Protection Research Handbook No. 9. Agricultural Research Council, South Africa, Pretoria. 392 pp.
- J. A. Dunlop and D. Penney. 2013. A summary list of fossil spiders and their relatives. In N. Platnick (ed.), The World Spider Catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History
- Platnick, N. I. 2013. The world spider catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History, online at http://research.amnh.org/entomology/spiders/catalog/index.html
- Ubick, D. and D. Silva Dávila. 2005. Ctenidae. Pp. 83-84 in D. Ubick, P. Paquin, P.E. Cushing, and V. Roth (eds.) Spiders of North America: an Identification Manual. American Arachnological Society.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!