The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bradley, R.A. 2013. Common Spiders of North America. University of California Press, Berkeley.
- J. A. Dunlop and D. Penney. 2013. A summary list of fossil spiders and their relatives. In N. Platnick (ed.), The World Spider Catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History
- Ledford J.M., P. Paquin, J. Cokendolpher, J. Campbell, G. Roderick, R. Gillespie, and C.E. Griswold. 2011. Systematics and evolution of the spider genus Neoleptoneta (Araneae: Leptonetidae) with a discussion of the morphology and relationships for the North American Leptonetidae. Invertebrate Systematics 25: 334-388.
- Ledford, J., P. Paquin, J. Cokendolpher, J. Campbell, and C. Griswold. 2012. Systematics, conservation and morphology of the spider genus Tayshaneta (Araneae, Leptonetidae) in Central Texas Caves. ZooKeys 167: 1-102, doi: 10.3897/zookeys.167.1833.
- Ledford, J.M. 2004. A revision of the spider genus Calileptoneta Platnick (Araneae, Leptonetidae) with notes on morphology, natural history, and biogeography. Journal of Arachnology 32: 231-269.
- Ledford, J.M., D. Ubick, and J.C. Cokendolpher. 2005. Leptonetidae. Pp. 122-123 in D. Ubick, P. Paquin, P.E. Cushing, and V. Roth (eds.) Spiders of North America: an Identification Manual. American Arachnological Society.
- Platnick, N. I. 2013. The world spider catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History, online at http://research.amnh.org/entomology/spiders/catalog/index.html