The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- J. Zrzavy and S. Mihulka. 1998. Phylogeny of the Metazoa based on morphological and 18S ribosomal DNA evidence. Cladistics 14:249-285
- Miloslavich P, Díaz JM, Klein E, Alvarado JJ, Díaz C, et al. 2010. Marine Biodiversity in the Caribbean: Regional Estimates and Distribution Patterns. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11916. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011916
-  Pawlowski, J.; J. I. MontoyaBurgos; J. F. Fahrni; J. Wuest; and L. Zaninetti (1996). "Origin of the Mesozoa inferred from 18S rRNA gene sequences". Molecular Biology and Evolution 13 (8): 1128–32. PMID 8865666.
-  T. Syed and B. Schierwater (2002). "Trichoplax adhaerens: discovered as a missing link, forgotten as a hydrozoan, re-discovered as a key to metazoan evolution". Vie et Milieu 52 (4): 177–187
-  Hochberg, F.G. (1983). "The parasites of cephalopods: A review". Memoirs National Museum Victoria 44: 109–145.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!