The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2010. Pinch away the pain: scorpion venom could be an alternative to morphine. Science Daily [Internet],
- Fet, Victor, W. David Sissom, Graeme Lowe, and Matt E. Braunwalder. 2000. Catalog of the Scorpions of the World (1758-1998). 690
- J. A. Dunlop and D. Penney. 2013. A summary list of fossil spiders and their relatives. In N. Platnick (ed.), The World Spider Catalog, version 14.0. American Museum of Natural History
- WoRMS (2013). Buthidae Koch, 1837. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=510094
- Zhang Z; Karbat I; Cohen L; Scheuer T; Gordon D; Gurevitz M; Catterall WA. 2010. Mapping the β-scorpion toxin receptor site on voltage-gated sodium channels. Biophysical Journal. 98(3): 108a-109a.