The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Fautin D, Dalton P, Incze LS, Leong J-AC, Pautzke C, et al. 2010. An Overview of Marine Biodiversity in United States Waters. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11914. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011914
- Gordon DP, Beaumont J, MacDiarmid A, Robertson DA, Ahyong ST. 2010. Marine Biodiversity of Aotearoa New Zealand. PLoS ONE 5(8): e10905. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0010905
- Graether, SP; Jia, Z. Modeling Pseudomonas syringae ice-nucleation protein as a b-Helical protein. Biophysical Journal. 80(3): 1169-1173.
- Morris, C. E.; Kinkel, L. L.; Xiao, K.; Prior, P.; Sands, D. C. 2007. Surprising niche for the plant pathogen Pseudomonas syringae. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 7(1): 84-92.
- Yemashova NA; Murygina VP; Zhukov DV; Zakharyantz AA; Gladchenko MA; Appanna V; Kalyuzhnyi SV. 2007. Biodeterioration of crude oil and oil derived products: a review. Reviews in Environmental Science and Biotechnology. 6(4): 315-337.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!