The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Forum Herbulot. . The Forum Herbulot world list of family group names in Geometridae. Website Forum Herbulot, , .
- Hodges, R. W., et al., eds. 1983. Check List of the Lepidoptera of America North of Mexico: Including Greenland. 284
- Scoble, M.J. and A. Hausmann. . Online list of valid and nomenclaturally available names of the Geometridae of the World [update 2007]. BOLD Website, , .
- Sihvonen, Pasi, Marko Mutanen, Lauri Kaila, Gunnar Brehm, Axel Hausmann, and Herman S. Staude. 2011. Comprehensive molecular sampling yields a robust phylogeny for Geometrid moths (Lepidoptera: Geometridae). PLoS One, vol. 6, no. 6. 11
- Yamamoto, S, Sota, Teiji. 2007. Phylogeny of the Geometridae and the evolution of winter moths inferred from a simultaneous analysis of mitochondrial and nuclear genes. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 44, 711-723.
- Young. 2006. Molecular relationships of the Australian Ennominae (Lepidoptera: Geometridae) and implications for the phylogeny of the Geometridae from molecular and morphological data. Zootaxa, 1264, 147 pp.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!