The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Baldwin, Carole C., and G. D. Johnson / Stiassny, M. L .J., L. R. Parenti, and G. D. Johnson, eds. 1996. Interrelationships of Aulopiformes. Interrelationships of Fishes. 355-404
- Mecklenburg, Catherine W., T. Anthony Mecklenburg, and Lyman K. Thorsteinson. 2002. Fishes of Alaska. xxxvii + 1037
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Paxton, J. R., and V. H. Niem / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Alepisauridae: Lancetfishes. FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1953
- WoRMS (2014). Alepisauridae. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125439
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!