The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Baldwin, Carole C., and G. D. Johnson / Stiassny, M. L .J., L. R. Parenti, and G. D. Johnson, eds. 1996. Interrelationships of Aulopiformes. Interrelationships of Fishes. 355-404
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- MASDEA (1997).
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Russell, B. C. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Synodontidae: Lizardfishes (also bombay ducks, sauries). FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1928-1945
- WoRMS (2013). Synodontidae. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2013) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125449
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!