The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Collette, Bruce B. / Collette, Bruce B., and Grace Klein-MacPhee, eds. 2002. Halfbeaks: Family Hemiramphidae. Bigelow and Schroeder's Fishes of the Gulf of Maine, Third Edition. 289-291
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Hamilton, Robert. 1866. British Fishes, Part I. London, England : Chatto and Windus. Naturalist's Library, vol. 36; Facing page 314
- MASDEA (1997).
- Myers, P., R. Espinosa, C. S. Parr, T. Jones, G. S. Hammond, and T. A. Dewey. 2006. The Animal Diversity Web (online). Accessed February 16, 2011 at http://animaldiversity.org. http://www.animaldiversity.org
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Opitz S (1996) Trophic interactions in Caribbean coral reefs. ICLARM Tech Rep 43, Manila, Philippines
- WoRMS (2014). Hemiramphidae. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125453
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!