The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Loera, V. and S.M.Ickert-Bond. 2012. Diversification in North American arid lands: Niche conservatism, divergence and expansion of habitat explain speciation in the genus Ephedra. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 65(2): 437-450.
- McCoy, S.R., J.V. Kuehl, J.L. Boore, and L.A. Raubeson. 2008. The complete plastid genome sequence of Welwitschia mirabilis: an unusually compact plastome with accelerated divergence rates. BMC Evolutionary Biology 8: 130.
- S. V. Meyen. 1984. Basic features of gymnosperm systematics and phylogeny as evidenced by the fossil record. Botanical Review 50(1):1-111
- Won, H. and S.S. Renner. 2006. Dating dispersal and radiation in the gymnosperm Gnetum (Gnetales) - Clock calibration when outgroup relationships are uncertain. Systematic Biology 55(4): 610-622.
- Zhong, B., T. Yonezawa,Y. Zhong, and M. Hasegawa. 2010. The Position of Gnetales among Seed Plants: Overcoming Pitfalls of Chloroplast Phylogenomics. Molecular Biology and Evolution 27(12): 2855-2863.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!