The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Contribution to a Monograph of the American Syrphidae from North of Mexico. Bulletin of the University of Kansas - Science Bulletin. XV, 1-283. (1925).
- Descriptions of Alaskan Diptera of the Family Syrphidae. The Ohio Journal of Science. 22(5), 143-148. (1922).
- First phylogeny of predatory Flower flies (Diptera, Syrphidae, Syrphinae) using mitochondrial COI and nuclear 28S rRNA genes: conflict and congruence with the current tribal classification. Cladistics. 24, 543-562. (2008).
- On the North American species of the genus Syrphus (in the narrowest sense). Proceedings of the Boston Society of Natural History. 18, 135-153. (1875).
- S. B. Ges. Naturf. Fr. Berl., 1937, 208.
- A revision of the genera of the Syrphini (Diptera: Syrphidae). Memoirs of the Entomological Society of Canada. 62, 1-176. (1969).
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!