The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- A. Baril, Effect of the water mite Piona constricta on planktonic community structure, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Ottawa, Canada (1983).
- Archiv Zool. (Wiedemann), 1 (1), 174.
- D. J. W. Moriarty, J. P. E. C. Darlington, I. G. Dunn, C. M. Moriarty and M. P. Tevlin, Feeding and grazing in Lake George, Uganda, Proc. Roy. Soc. B. 184:299-319 (1973).
- H. M. Wilbur, Competition, predation, and the structure of the Ambystoma-Rana sylvatica community, Ecology 53:3-21, from p. 14 (1972).
- J. L. Brooks and E. S. Deevey, New England. In: Limnology in North America, D. G. Frey, Ed. (Univ. of Wisconsin Press, Madison, 1963), pp. 117-162, from p. 143.
- J. Sarvala, Paarjarven energiatalous, Luonnon Tutkija 78(4-5):181-190, from p. 184 (1974).
- N. N. Smirnov, Food cycles in sphagnous bogs, Hydrobiologia 17:175-182, from p. 179 (1961).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!