The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2003. "UNEP-WCMC Species Database: CITES-Listed Species" (On-line). Accessed November 14, 2003 at http://www.cites.org/eng/resources/species.html.
- Chantler, P., G. Driessens. 2000. Swifts: A Guide to the Swifts and Treeswifts of the World, Second Edition. Sussex: Pica Press.
- Gill, F. 1995. Ornithology, Second Edition. New York: W.H. Freeman and Company.
- IUCN, 2002. "The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species" (On-line). Accessed October 10, 2003 at http://www.redlist.org/.
- Mead, C. 1985. Swifts. Pp. 254-257 in C Perrins, A Middleton, eds. The Encyclopedia of Birds. New York: Facts on File, Inc.
- Payne, R. 2003. "Bird Families of the World" (On-line). Accessed October 10, 2003 at http://www.ummz.lsa.umich.edu/birds/Bird_Families_of_the_World.html.
- Sibley, C., J. Ahlquist. 1990. Phylogeny and Classification of Birds, A study in Molecular Evolution. New Haven: Yale University Press.
- Smythies, B. 1999. The Birds of Borneo, Fourth Edition. Kota Kinabalu: Natural History Publications (Borneo).
- Smythies, B. 2001. The Birds of Burma, Fourth Edition. Kota Kinabalu: Natural History Publications (Borneo).
- Wells, D. 1999. Family Hemiprocnidae. J del Hoyo, A Elliott, S Jordi, eds. Handbook of the Birds of the World, Vol. 5. Barcelona: Lynx Edicions.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!