The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Alexander, G. D., D. C. Houston, and M. Campbell. 1994. A possible acoustic function for the casque structure in hornbills (Bucerotidae). Journal of Zoology 233:57-67.
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition. 1039
- Kemp, A. C. 1995. The Hornbills (Order Bucerotiformes). Bird families of the World Series No 1. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Lum, S. and P. Poonswad, eds. 2005. The Ecology of Hornbills: Reproduction and Populations. Pimdee Karnpin, Bangkok.
- WoRMS (2015). Bucerotidae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=196037
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!