The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Brooke, M. 2004. Albatrosses and Petrels across the World. Oxford University Press, Oxford, New York.
- Bullen, Frank T. 1904. Denizens of the Deep. New York : Fleming H. Revell Company; Facing page 342
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition. 1039
- Fisher, Walter K. 1906. Birds of Laysan and the Leedard Islands, Hawaiian Group. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol. 23 for 1903, part III; Plate 5-21
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. ix + 259
- Gordon DP, Beaumont J, MacDiarmid A, Robertson DA, Ahyong ST. 2010. Marine Biodiversity of Aotearoa New Zealand. PLoS ONE 5(8): e10905. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0010905
- Nunn, G. B. and S. E. Stanley. 1998. Body size effects and rates of cytochrome b evolution in tube-nosed seabirds. Molecular Biology and Evolution 15:1360-1371.
- Onley, D. and P. Scofield. 2007. Albatrosses, Petrels and Shearwaters of the World. Princeton Field Guides. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ.
- Robertson, G. and R. Gales, eds. 1998. Albatross Biology and Conservation. Surrey Beatty & Sons Ltd., Chipping Norton, Australia.
- Tanner, Z. L. 1897. Deep-Sea Exploration : a General Description of the Steamer Albatross, Her Appliances and Methods. Washington, DC : Government Printing Office. Bulletin of the United States Fish Commission, vol. 16, 1896; Plate I
- Tickell, W. L. N. 2000. Albatrosses. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
- Whymper, F. 1883. Fisheries of the World : an Illustrated and Descriptive Record of the International Fisheries Exhibition, 1883. London : Cassell : Co.: Limited; Page 361
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!