The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Brooke, M. 2004. Albatrosses and Petrels across the World. Oxford University Press, Oxford, New York.
- Dickinson, Edward C., ed. 2003. The Howard and Moore Complete Checklist of the Birds of the World, 3rd edition. 1039
- E. Bourdon and B. Bouya. 2005. Earliest African neornithine bird: a new species of Prophaethontidae (Aves) from the Paleocene of Morocco. Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 25(1):157-170
- Gill, F. and M. Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. Princeton NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Gill, Frank, and Minturn Wright. 2006. Birds of the World: Recommended English Names. ix + 259
- Nunn, G. B. and S. E. Stanley. 1998. Body size effects and rates of cytochrome b evolution in tube-nosed seabirds. Molecular Biology and Evolution 15:1360-1371.
- Onley, D. and P. Scofield. 2007. Albatrosses, Petrels and Shearwaters of the World. Princeton Field Guides. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ.
- Warham, J. 1996. The Behaviour, Population Biology and Physiology of the Petrels. Academic Press, New York.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!