The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Bormashenko E; Bormashenko Y; Stein T; Whyman G; Bormashenko E. 2007. Why do pigeon feathers repel water? Hydrophobicity of pennae, Cassie-Baxter wetting hypothesis and Cassie-Wenzel capillary-induced wetting transition. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 311(1): 212-216.
- Bormashenko, E; Stein, T; Whyman, G; Pogreb, R. 2006. Wetting properties of the multiscaled nanostructured polymer and metallic superhydrophobic surfaces. Langmuir. 22: 9982-9985.
- Bormashenko, E; Stein, T; Whyman, G; Pogreb, R; Sutovsky, S; Danoch, Y; Shoham, Y; Bormashenko, Y; Sorokov, B; Aurbach, D. 2008. Superhydrophobic metallic surfaces and their wetting properties. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology. 22: 379-385.
- Kloosterman, Karin. 2008. Waterproof dove provides inspiration for new stick-free polymer.
- Pogreb, R; Whyman, G; Barayev, R; Bormashenko, E; Aurbach, D. 2009. A reliable method of manufacturing metallic hierarchical superhydrophobic surfaces. Applied Physics Letters. 94(221902): 221902-1-221092-3.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!